Unparalleled Tree Removal In OKC
Our customers have trees taken down for a number of reasons. It’s wise to know when a tree no longer serves as a positive part of your landscape. A catalyst for change can include: it has suffered root rot; possesses structural instability; is situated too close to a driveway or foundation; is diseased (hypoxylon canker); been dealt storm damage; provides too much shade for grass in the yard; or maybe your simply just updating your landscape. Whatever the reason, the Certified Arborists at Vision Tree Service — Oklahoma’s leading tree care experts – will come equipped with the knowledge and equipment to get the job done and done RIGHT.
Potential Reasons for Tree Removal
- Storm Damage
- Pest Infestation, such as termites, carpenter ants, and boring beetles
- Poor Health, Including Disease
- Intrusive Root Systems
- Dangerous or Inconvenient Location
- Impact on the Health of Your Landscape
- Incompatible with Landscape Renovation
Impact on the Health of Landscape
As you can see, there are frequent reasons for tree removal – one of the most critical when it comes to the health, safety, and appearance of your home is when a tree has suffered storm damage, disease, or pest infestation.
While it can be easy to appreciate the beauty of a home’s landscape and the elegance of any trees that it may feature, often the reason a tree can’t be saved is hiding below the service, causing unexpected and dangerous damage. Invasive pests such as termites, carpenter ants, and boring beetles can significantly impact the health of a tree before moving on to attack other healthy trees in your yard. Worst case scenario? Your home. The pests may move from the infected tree to your home’s foundation OR cause enough damage to weaken the tree to the point where it breaks during a storm, impacting your home.
Potential Invasive Pest
- What are Termites? As one of the most studied insects on the planet, termites are distinctly unique, surviving solely on wood. While it is true that it is beneficial when termites ‘recycle’ fallen trees and decaying stumps, more often than not, they are wreaking havoc as they enjoy feasting on living trees.
- What are Carpenter Ants? Can you guess where carpenter ants love to build their nests? These sizable ants indigenous to forests worldwide find the best place to make their home the holes their mandibles have bored into wood (it’s a special treat when it’s dead, damp wood). This widespread nuisance doesn’t eat the wood like their fellow pest — the termite — but instead discards the chewed-up wood, which now resembles sawdust.
- What are Boring Beetles? What do longhorn beetles, bark beetles and weevils, and metallic flat-headed borers have in common? All are common species of the woodboring beetle family. While fossils of these destructive insects may date back to the Early Permian period, their desire to eat and destroy wood matters most for present-day homeowners. In a forest setting, woodboring beetles may serve a beneficial purpose; however, the situation can become dangerous when your home or landscape is involved.
What does it mean for a tree to be diseased?
Anything that causes the tree and its systems to no longer function properly; causes include a wide variety of pathogens such as fungi, bacteria, flowering plants, and more. For example, canker diseases resulting from a fungal or bacterial pathogen block a tree’s vascular system, blocking the flow of nutrients. Other species of trees may be particularly susceptible to blight, wilt, powdery mildew, or root rot.
Trees have a significant impact on a home’s landscape, playing a prominent role in the property’s appearance and the design and flow of its environment. Healthy, well maintained, and properly placed trees can significantly increase a home’s value. Unfortunately, a damaged, dangerous tree can do the exact opposite; a timely, safe, and effective removal is critical. Vision Tree Service — Oklahoma’s leading tree care experts – offers the experience, expertise, and equipment you can trust.
Protect Your Home with the Experts at Vision Tree Service
The experts at Vision Tree Service are skilled at assessing a tree’s health and determining the proper removal procedure; we’re just as experienced and qualified at saving and maintaining a tree. Be it our tree fertilization service, preventative care, crown reduction, and more, our team is here to help. Utilizing our industry’s latest, most advanced equipment and technology, our technicians blend a passion for perfection and a dedication to customer satisfaction to deliver unparalleled tree service to Oklahoma City and the surrounding communities. We also offer additional services like regular tree trimming, tree limb removal, tree fertilization, crown reduction, tree cabling and bracing, quick brush clearing, land clearing, nutrient services, tree debris removal, tree care services, complex stump grinding, wood chipping, storm cleanup, sick and dying trees and emergency tree services in Oklahoma City!
Effective, Efficient, and Safe Results
When we’re brought in to handle tree removal, the team at Vision Tree Services relies on decades of experience, cutting-edge equipment, and a commitment to safety above all else to effectively and efficiently extract the dead or damaged tree. Rest assured, our experts will make preserving the integrity of the surrounding landscape a top priority.
Book an appointment with Vision Tree Service online or call (405) 406-4673. We’ll see you soon, Oklahoma.